1. Extensions: An email becomes simply a window of technology. I can insert a map into an email and it will become an interactive map. I can zoom in and out or view different modes like satellite or terrain. It's as if I inserted an actual website as an attachment.
2. Real time: Gone are the days of snail email. I can now communicate with a friend in real time, as I type. This is similar to SMS except it's faster (real time typing) and isn't limited to just text or static files.
3. Conversations: conversations are taken to a new level. Conversations are not made up of a bunch of emails scattered throughout multiple folders. Nor a bunch of separate emails bundled together. A conversation is a conversation, an ongoing dialog. Those participating in the conversation can view a step-by-step history of it at any time.
4. No spam: Similar to IM services, there generally isn't any spam. And if spam does occur, it's very easy to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment